Dangers of Vaporizing – Is it As Bad Since it Sounds?
Lots of people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to utilize. The simple truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often times contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually found in regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential longterm effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are a few facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It’s possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, although some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be in the same way bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs are still an extremely new product, so there’s plenty of time to determine what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any longer cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t really have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. It is because the vapors of all e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, even though some experts note that there are a few potent e-liquid chemicals that may be harmful if inhaled. That is why, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some people claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an awesome way to control their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals used in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. Based on the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular Vape disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that many of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural option to cigarette smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There’s some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke through the use of them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any Vitamin E supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to avoid e cigarettes entirely, especially if you want to protect your wellbeing.
In a case report released by the American Heart Association, there have been several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of second hand tobacco smoke. One case was so bad that the individual died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult Americans to stop smoking by 2021. However, in cases like this, the culprit was an electronic cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, according to the American Heart Association.
All things considered, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems associated with the traditional cigarettes. However, a lot of people are put faraway from switching to these kinds of products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that lots of smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the bigger picture, the benefits of learning to be a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?